Just Some Great Info:
- Information/Dates you should know
- Advising, Groups, Scholarships, Schedule, Calendar, deadlines, among other fun things.
- How to Succeed in the English Major (Fall 2017)
- This worksheet contains a wealth of information from current and former EUA Board members about how to do well in the English major. From papers to office hours, find out the tips and tricks we’ve learned over the years! Please note that certain requirements have changed for those who plan on declaring in Fall 2021 or after.
- A Literature Lover’s Guide to the Bay Area
- Interested in exploring the literary side of the Bay Area? Take a look at this worksheet and the accompanying literary walking tour of San Francisco.
- Queer Literature Night Worksheet
- This worksheet provides queer literature reading recommendations, suggested classes, and resources for finding queer literature.
- Recommendations from Queer Lit Night
- Check out these recommendations from our Board and general members on Queer literature.
- Research Paper Writing Worksheet
- This is a handy guide for writing a research paper for English major classes.
- EUA Essay Writing Plan
- Stuck writing an essay? Look over these essay writing tips from our Board!
- Campus Creative Writing Publications
- Learn about the different creative writing publications on campus with this resource.
- How to Succeed in the English Major (Fall 2016)
- Check out this guide to the English major at Berkeley for useful advice about classes, writing essays, going to office hours, and more!
A campus map is available on the UC Berkeley website. Generally, major events are held in the MaudeFife Room, which is 315 Wheeler. Readings are often held in the Morrison Library, which is within the Doe Library (enter through the Memorial Glade entrance and it’s the first door on your right).
If you want to see a list of all the events, check the UC Berkeley Events Calendar. The English department also has its own event calendar, though this calendar contains only events sponsored by the department and not necessarily all English/Literature events.
❖ If you have an event that you wish for us to promote, please contact us via email with the details.
One thought on “Resources”
I love it when individuals get together and share ideas.
Great site, continue the good work!